The actual steps used to perform a task on my systems. Documented to be able to reproduce a running configuration and to allow others to adapt to their needs. There is very little discussion on why a step is done but source references are provided. For more detailed explanations see the Cookbook section.
- Custom ROM, building, etc
- Configurations specific to Gentoo Linux.
- Configurations specific to OpenWrt
- SMB Tool Chain
- A set of microservice configurations intended to orchestrated to produce a small business tool chain for suitiable Free Software development
- Configurations specific to Ubuntu Linux. Mostly legacy since most new work is being done on Gentoo.
- The nanoc configurations used to generate this site